Barclays have launched the following deal which in my opinion is a cracking value for money deal. Currently just available for remortgages but will shortly be available for purchase applications too.
To follow on from a recent blog about the highly competitive mortgage market this really confirms that rates really are low right now.
Remortgage Only Deal from Barclays
- Rate 2 year tracker plus 0.79%, Current payrate 1.29%
- APR The overall cost for comparison is 3.6%
- Lender Barclays Mortgages
- Scheme Type A Variable rate 0.79% above Barclays Bank Base Rate (currently 0.5%) for two years followed by a variable rate of 3.49% above Barclays Bank Base Rate to give a pay rate of 3.99% (based on current rate)
- Loan to Value Up to 60%
- Lender Arrangement Fee £999 (can be added to the loan)
- Early Repayment Charge No Early Repayment Charges, a final repayment charge of £80 does apply.
- Incentives Free Basic Valuation. Free legal fees for remortgage (or £200 cashback if own solicitor is used).
- Flexible Features No restrictions on the level of overpayments
- Maximum Loan Size £1,000,000
If you would like further information or an illustration specific to you please call 01252 759 233 or contact us here.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The Surrey Mortgage Broker is a trading style of RSB Money Limited. RSB Money Limited is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
There is a fee for mortgage advice of £395